EN | HL | TR | DE
  Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade/Treasury

Getting Permits for Used and Refurbished Products

• Establishing Foreign Investment Company

• Opening  Liasion Office, Period Extension and Preparing reports for every 6 months

• Getting Investment Incentive Certificate

• Getting Export Incentive Certificate

• Getting Special and Temporary Import Licences

• Getting Inspection and Quota Certificate

•  Establishing a New Company or a Branch Company in Free Trade Zones

•  Getting Exemption  Certificate From Undersecretary of Foreign Trade


Top of Page
Geri Dön