EN | HL | TR | DE
  Ministry of Labour and Social Security

Work Permit for Foreign Personnel Procedures

• Residence Permit Procedures

• High School Equivallance  Certificate Procedures

• Equivallance  procedures from Board of Higher Education  (Y.Ö.K.)

• Getting related Permits for Private Education Institutes

• Registration Procedures to Chamber of Engineer’s Association

•  Getting İŞGÜM Control Certificate

•  Providing to give an Occupational Health and Safety education by an authorized person who has certificate

•  Preparing Emergency Action Plan


•  Preparing Risk Assessment Report 


Top of Page
Geri Dön